Retirement Activities In and Around Ringwood
(2) Record your attendance electronically using a smartphone or our QR Kiosk tablets
(3) If you have Covid19 symptoms get tested and stay home
(4) Use the hand wash (in our classrooms) at the start and end of your class
(5) Get vaccinated (recommended and may be a requirement of our use of council buildings)
(6) Ask for a printed version of your valid vaccination status document or add a digital version to your smartphone. U3A Ringwood will need to sight either before you can attend face to face classes and presentations.
Please check www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus for latest COVID information.
2021 class enrolments have closed and you can no longer view our 2021 classes. However you can view our 2022 classes online and join U3A Ringwood as a member. This is in preparation of our 2022 class enrolments beginning on 1st Dec 2021.
Bored in retirement and wanting to enjoy it more? At U3A Ringwood we offer, the retired and the semi-retired in and around Ringwood and Maroondah, a lively spectrum of low cost retirement activities to challenge and engage your mind and body.
Why not make your third age the time of your life? You’re never too old to learn something new. So if you:
Are a senior citizen looking for things to do in retirement
Are retired or semi-retired, over 45 years old, and looking for day time activities to keep you busy
Are looking to improve your online digital skills on computers, smartphones, tablets and the internet
Want to keep your mind and body active
Want to enjoy your retirement
Have a wish-list of subjects you’d like to know more about,
Have a physical activity you’ve always wanted to try
Have a desire to connect with your creative side, or
Are looking for volunteering opportunities
Check out the low-cost membership on offer at U3A Ringwood. You can be sure you’ll be in very good company.