2022 U3A Christmas Lunch
12.00 noon on Thursday 1 December 2022, The Elm Room, Dorset Gardens Hotel, 335 Dorset Road, Croydon
The U3A Ringwood Christmas lunch is our last and most important social event for 2022.
As we need to advise the Dorset Gardens Hotel of the number attending our Christmas lunch no later than 14 November, so if you haven’t already purchased your ticket, please do so ASAP (availability of tickets after this date cannot be guaranteed).
Please note that members are welcome to bring their partner or a friend.
The main course is roast turkey and glazed ham, served with potato, greens and roast vegetables topped with red wine jus and cranberry sauce. Dessert is homemade traditional Christmas pudding served with brandy custard, ice cream and fruits.
Alternative dietary requirements can be accommodated and should be advised when purchasing a ticket.
The cost is $35.00 per ticket. This price includes the meal, coffee/tea and room hire. Drinks will also be available in the function room at bar prices.
Christmas lunch tickets can be purchased at Parkwood on each Monday and Friday between 11.30am and 12.30pm and at other times by arrangement by telephoning 0481 591 224, up to and including Monday, 14 November 2022. Please note that payment via EFTPOS will be available.
Please note that tickets can also be purchased and paid for online via bank transfer to our account via either of the following methods:
- Our PayID: email@example.com. This is our preferred method as it is safer for you (you can be sure who is getting your payment). Please mark this as “Christmas Lunch” in your payment narrative We will automatically receive your name.
Once you purchase and pay on line, you need to mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to advise us of any dietary requirements and your preferred class for us to deliver your tickets
- Direct credit to our Bank account. Please ring 0400 443 460 to obtain our Bank account information to use this method. It’s important that you add your surname and “Christmas Lunch” to the narrative on your payment.
In addition, once you purchase and pay for your ticket on line via direct credit, you need to email us at email@example.com to advise
- Date and amount of your payment to our bank account;
- Bank reference used on your EFT payment;
- Your preferred class for us to deliver your tickets; and.
- Any dietary requirements.
.Please note: Tickets cannot be reserved without payment.
There are no table reservations this year.