You will be issued with a green temporary badge and lanyard when you pay your joining fees. An on-going, yellow membership badge will be issued to you soon after you have paid your joining fees.
You can obtain your yellow membership badge from:
- Our Parkwood office on weekdays (except Tuesdays) between 9.45am and noon, during school terms or
- From your class leader
Please take note that:
- Allow 1-3 weeks to receive your yellow membership badge. Please contact our office if you haven’t received it in that timeframe.
- Your membership badge must be presented for admission to our classes.
- Your U3A Ringwood membership is renewed annually when you select and pay for your next year’s classes (usually done in first week of November each year).
- Please keep your membership badge safe and the emergency contact information on it up to date.